There’s no ego here.
We often joke with our members that GAIN is the anti-gym.
We meet you where you’re at and guide you along in a laid-back, noncompetitive environment. Working out isn’t about who is the best, it’s about developing yourself and that’s what we teach here. Reasonable, sustainable and individualized fitness.
Our philosophy about movement has allowed us great success working with people in their 50's, 60's and 70's, people working around chronic injuries, those who need a new, challenging workout and those who are training for a specific race or event.
We use the following principles to guide our program design.
Not being tied down to one system or style of training, we can use the tool most appropriate for the job.
Our movement assessment and consultation during the intro session helps us determine where to start.
- work within a safe range of motion
- progress/regress exercises/add variables as needed
- build functional strength through skill training and practice
- develop a robust core
- develop your cardiovascular system at different intensities
- improve mobility, flexibility and stability
Our program is based on the fundamental movement patterns:
- single leg
Equipment we use includes: